Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's been going on...

Hi there people.  It's been a little bit since I've posted and I promised to keep it up, so here goes...

The weekend was great!  We went to the race in South Boston on Friday night.  It was a pretty good race.  We had a GREAT time...as usual.  There were 30 of us sitting in the stands together.  Of course the usual happened...everybody wound up a little intoxicated.  We got into a cooler fight and managed to piss off EVERYONE around us.  But like I said before, there were 30 of us....so the people that we pissed off had sense enough not to say a whole lot about it.  Something about a race that just brings out the redneck in you...hahaha.  After the race we went to Bojangles, where I scarfed down an order of Dirty Rice (love that stuff).  It didn't stay with me long, however.  Yep---we had to stop before we made it out of South Boston and I got to show everybody in the truck (including my Mom and Dad-----) how much beer I had.  It was absolutey aweful!  I CAN NOT believe I did that in front of my Mom.  She was absolutely appalled!!  You know how my Mom is.  She's probably never done anything like that.  It's been a long time since I've done anything like that.  I'm still saying it was the Dirty Rice.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!  haha..

We attended a cookout on Saturday night before making the mad dash back to Grassy Creek for the fireworks, which were awesome by the way.  Sunday and Monday---LAKE all day!  We had a blast!  That is---until I decided to try to spray Eric with the jetski.  I flew off...lost my brand new Oakley's, and two earrings (in the same ear- in other words, I have two earrings that don't have mates now).  I did manage to keep my Rainbows on through all of it though.  The absolute worst part is, I didn't even get a drop of water on Eric.  Alllllll that for NOTHING!!!  Now all I have to show is a bruised hand and a bruised leg. 

All in all-it was a pretty good weekend though.

Bentley is STILL NOT walking!!!  He's driving me nuts!!  He'll take a few steps, but that's about it.  The boy weighs 25 pounds.  He's too heavy to carry everywhere.  He needs to walk.  I guess he'll take off whenever he's ready though.  He's still eating like a horse.  He's doing great other than a runny nose and a slight cough.  He's healthy, so I'm not going to complain to much about his laziness...hehe.  He is such an angel, seriously.  He is the best child that I could ever hope for.  I just know were in for a world of sh*t when he gets older.  Payback is hell, right? 

So I guess it's back to work now...I hope everyone has a good week!!

1 comment:

  1. So in the same weekend you lost two earrings, a pair of Oakleys, some dirty rice and a case of beer? Not bad, could've been worse I suppose!

    ReplyDelete